February 22, 2011

word

This little beauty just came in the mail.  
I like it I like it.  I'd say it's the perfect little missionary bag.

My face hurts from smiling today.  It's just been great.  I had a nice little manicure and pedicure to get my feet ready for sandals in Malaysia, Thai food for lunch, and then the best massage I've ever had.  THEN I ran into the elders at the post office.  I felt like such a dork...they asked me how I was and I blurted out, "I'm going to the MTC next week!"  I think they were almost taken back by my enthusiasm.  Sorry, I'm excited.  

1 comment:

  1. Sorry, I wouldn't be. You are as excited as I have ever seen you! You couldn't be going to do anything more important. The only problem is that it is coming up way toooooooooooooo fast! We are going to miss you!

    ReplyDelete