I don't know if you can really call these nightmares. They are slightly tripping me out though.
The Sunday of my farewell, the stake presidency, President and Elder Packer, and the bishopric showed up at my house to set me apart. Not really a big deal compared to Tuesday night I guess, but in my dream I was sure it was the end of the world. I think I might be a bit of a drama queen in my dreams.
Also, I keep getting random texts from people I don't know. Here's my favorite so far:
"Stay away from that man. He's a monster."
Hmmm wonder who they're talking about?
umm, is Elder Packer really going to set you apart? on sunday night?
ReplyDeleteHaha no it was just the dream. I'll get set apart Tuesday night by my bishop.
ReplyDeleteDang. I was totally gonna ask to be present. ha.
ReplyDelete