My best friend is getting married!!
I'm pretty thrilled with the way the bachelorette party turned out last weekend. It was so much fun.
Isn't she adorable??
I think she should just let me plan the wedding because I had so much fun. I mean come on, if I can handle the party by myself and was only up till 4 am the night before baking cakes and making a banner with her future name on it, then the wedding would be a cinch. No problem.
Too much fun.
Also, I was just walking through my room with the lights off. I knew my bedpost was coming up so I had my arms out to find it. Of course the arms were outstretched around the post and I walked straight into it. I really think I should be getting points of some sort for these things.
Mikelle, that party was amazing! You are such an amazing friend!
ReplyDeleteJenna IS adorable and what a cute bachelorette party!!
ReplyDeleteThanks, Nanette!
ReplyDelete