Apparently my body thinks it's had enough sleep. I've been lying in bed for an hour now. I checked the weather in a lot of different cities...that was kind of cool. I also lamented over the fact that my Mandarin hasn't improved at all since last semester ended. It's actually worse I think. I'm afraid it's just going to fly fly away once I start learning Malay.
In other news, last night (not the one in which I should still be sleeping), I had a dream I was in Diagon Alley. I don't remember who I was with exactly, but we got completely smashed and I apparently developed a taste for beer. Don't worry, it was also the night before I was to enter the MTC. Nightmarish much? That's the second or third pre-MTC nightmare I've had. In one of the others, my family dropped me off at the curb and I realized I hadn't packed anything. I'm really hoping none of these are telling.
I never believed Freud or Jung anyway.
No comments:
Post a Comment