In 24 hours, I will be landing in LAX and then waiting for about three hours to get on a plane to Seoul. I'm guessing that sometime during the flight over the Pacific, everything will start to seem a little more real. Until then...well it just doesn't. I'm trying to find things to do tonight so I don't sleep very much. Packing would be a good idea. Maybe I'll get to that eventually.
I'm hoping my foot stops throbbing at some point too...I accidentally kicked a wall playing laser tag tonight.
I do have a few thoughts that have been brewing though. I think this has been one of the best Christmas seasons ever, for the following reasons:
1. There was snow on Christmas. And now I'm leaving for 70 degree Hong Kong.
2. I enjoyed family knowing I wouldn't see them for a while.
3. I spent time doing things with friends I wouldn't normally do.
4. And best of all, the Christmas tree is still up. That never happens, but my mom allowed it to stay up till January 6th, just for me :)
Next time I post, I'll be in CHINA!!
Peace out, America. See you in June. Please be warm for me by then.
No comments:
Post a Comment