January 7, 2011

typhoid

I got a bunch of shots for my mission yesterday.  I hate shots.  When there was an option to do a pill instead of a shot for typhoid, you better believe I took it.  Now it feels like my stomach is being ripped apart by live typhoid bacteria or whatever the heck was in that pill.  Should have just got the shot.

2 comments:

  1. This is just one of the sacrifices you are willing to make to serve the Lord. We admire you, Mikelle!
    It was a bittersweet day as Jenna returns to her apartment, and I realized you will no longer be her roommate. We are so happy for the changes coming into each of your lives, but a bit hard to say goodbye to the past.
    We love you, Mikelle!

    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Wendy! I love you all too. I was at the apt this weekend and it was weird thinking this past semester was the last time we'd live together! A lot of change but I couldn't be happier about the way our lives have taken us.

    ReplyDelete