January 26, 2011

chuck norris

Insomnia once again.
I woke up at 5:00 this morning and there was no falling back asleep.  Instead of getting out of bed and being productive, I read a bunch of Chuck Norris jokes.
These were the cream of the crop.

When Arnold says "I'll be back," he's implying that he's going to go find Chuck Norris for help.
Chuck Norris watches 60 Minutes in 20 minutes.
We live in an expanding universe.  All of it is trying to get away from Chuck Norris.
Chuck Norris can touch MC Hammer.
Chuck Norris knows the last digit of pi.
Chuck Norris is the reason Waldo is hiding.
Superman wears Chuck Norris pajamas.
If a tree falls in the forest, Chuck Norris hears it.  (I REALLY hope someone else gets this.)
Chuck Norris once went skydiving, but promised to never do it again.  One grand canyon is enough.
Contrary to popular belief, the Titanic did not hit an iceberg.  The ship was off course and ran into Chuck Norris as he was doing backstroke across the Atlantic.
Chuck Norris crossed the road.  No one has ever dared to question his motive.

Is it just me or do they never get old?

2 comments:

  1. i hope you get sleep tonight kelle ... it's pretty obvious here that you didn't get enough last night. night night babydoll girl ~ love you to pieces forever and too much ~ mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nazi Germany surrendered on May 7, 1945.
    Chuck Norris was born May 6, 1945.
    Coincidence?

    ReplyDelete