December 12, 2010

my how time flies

And here we are with finals again.  Funny thing I realized today, I have now done three fall semesters and ONE winter semester at BYU.  Seems I have a bit of an aversion.  Anyway, despite my illness*, this past week has been pretty great.  I've studied studied studied, but I've had my share of fun too.  Like Ninja Warrior?  Yeah, I'd count that.  Lucky for us (Jin, Kim, Jenna, and me), it was on practically all day yesterday.  I feel adequately prepared for my stats test tomorrow and I've now added "go to Venice Beach or Tokyo (we know which one would be preferred) to watch Ninja Warrior" to the bucket list.  Win win.  Although I must say, American Ninja Warrior pales in comparison to the real deal in Tokyo.  It's shameful.  Just take a look.


vs.


Also, I keep getting mystery deliveries.  First an orange and soup to help me get better, now an note with an airhead that says don't be an airhead/good luck on finals...something like that??  Hmmmm.  And then... Sarah Freaking Westover.  You sly dog.  You know what you did.  Thank you :)

*I almost made it through a whole semester without getting sick.  That's never happened before.  Someday it will.

3 comments:

  1. you LOVED it. :) Probably almost as much as I love you. Good luck with finals this week love. I'll pray for you if you pray for me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prayers all around. Love you too.

    "7, 8, or OVER 9000!!"

    ReplyDelete