July 4, 2010

what did we learn tonight, kids?

Getting diseases can be fun.  Get your mind out of the gutter.  We were talking about Cherry Hill.
I decided my life needed a little bit of cleansing yesterday.  I must have been mad because then I proceeded to pull everything out of both my closets.  Now I have piles of crap all over my bedroom floor because I ran out of time.  But the inside of the closets sure does look pretty.  Organization feels so good.
The cleaning had to be cut early because I was going to a fair with some friends.  This fair was going to be huge.  So Landon, Tangerine, Abu, and I followed Jenna and Jessie to "Bountiful."  Bountiful seemed a lot like Farmington.  And then we ended up in Kaysville.  At a house.  So we ditched that and tried to find food.  Well, apparently everything in Kaysville shuts down at around noon or so on July 3rd.  Taco Maker?  No.  Taco Time?  No.  Blimpies?  No.  So Dyllan's it was.  Don't ever go to Dyllan's.  I think we were a little harsh on them.  But they did get 1 for 8...the lettuce on half of my blt was delightfully crisp.
While trying to figure out to do with the rest of our night, Cherry Hill kept coming up.  I wasn't convinced though because I didn't want to get hepatitis during my Fourth of July celebration.  Hence, "Getting diseases can be fun."
Finally we decided on Sugarhouse Park.  So basically we drove to Kaysville just to eat Dyllan's sub-par fare.
We got there just in time and had the nice smell of pot surrounding us on the lawn.
Nothing says America like that.
Apparently I keep forgetting that I have a camera, because I've taken a grand total of four pictures since I've been home.  Oops!  America is cool too, Mikelle.

No comments:

Post a Comment