And it's so sad...but it's ok because now I live with three of my very best friends. Friends first, roommates second. That's our campy little motto that we want to hang next to a family portrait of us in our living room. It still hasn't really set in that I'm living with them because it just seems like we're playing all the time, as usual. I just love them. Last night Kimmy and I had a late-night snuggle because she has a little bit of nan ren drama and I got ditched twice. Twice. In one night. It was almost comical.
But really, we live in a cute little condo together now. And life is great.
How about summer though? How did it go so fast? I think I had envisioned it being "more" when I was in China. It definitely wasn't a bad summer, just not what I expected.
However the last bit, Coeur d'Alene, was sublime. The weather was great, the lake was beautiful, and as usual at the Norton's, the food was incredible.
Here's the best part though. In the past week, I've gotten emails from three different people in China, two of my wonderful friends (Cherry and Jenny) and my favorite little Fefe's father. They're coming to visit in October. I cried when I got that email.
I really think I should have written this a few days ago when I would have been more enthusiastic about it. Sorry.
No comments:
Post a Comment